You Write, And I’ll Publish!
Looking for guest blogging opportunities on a high-quality website? Your search is over.
I am all about excellent quality on our blog. I keep standard guideline guest posts.
- Keep the style casual as if you are chatting with a friend.
- Avoid a tone that gives a feeling that you are far better than the reader.
- Keep your sentences clear and straightforward.
- I prefer guest posts with comprehensive take on a subject. Readers must feel that the time they spent reading your posts it worthwhile.
- Provide proof in the form of a real example.
- Provide relevant and appropriate images.
- Give practical advice that the readers can possibly do.’
- Do not submit copied ore spun content. You may get inspiration or quote from other write-ups but your post must be uniquely yours.
Through our experience, I recommend the following to have the most traffic:
- Your guest post must not be shorter than 1,200 words.
- If you are submitting a “How-To” guest post, make sure each step is clear and actionable. It is best if you can provide images.
- Link to at least 2 other resources.
I usually receive a handful of articles each day. I will get back to you within a week after our editors have evaluated your write up.